HELLO to you all and HELLO FEBRUARY!
Are we really here already, seriously where did those 4 very long cold weeks of January go??? Forget the January Diets Friends, we are now in the month of indulging and our favourite dates on the calendar are of course Pancake Day and Valentines Day, we CANNOT WAIT!
We wanted to share something super easy, super cute and super delicious, and our Chocolate Marshmallow Sprinkle Pops tick all the boxes. Simply marshmallows dipped into some luxury melted chocolate then covered in some sprinkles and set in the fridge for 15 minutes (and be sure to lick the bowl out!)
You can use whichever chocolate you prefer, or double coat them with milk and white chocolate, but DO use a good quality chocolate for the very best taste!
OMG we had a VERY special delivery this week……Sweetapolita Sprinkles! Thank you to the lovely Sweet Layer Cake for this adorable sprinkle medley Circus Cookie, we are so thrilled that she stocks these inspirational sprinkles all the way from Canada. The Sweet Layer Cake Shop also stocks high quality sweets, cake toppers and party accessories plus a seasonal collection which we adore! I may have an addiction to this shop any time soon ♥
PS…….Our lovely friend over at Pinks and Green has the most adorable collection of Valentines Goodies! AND she is very kindly offering you lovely lot 20% off her collection using the code LOVE. YAY!!!!!
Here is the Recipe for our Pops, Enjoy:
- Makes 10
- 200gr Milk Chocolate
- Cake Pop/Lolly Sticks
- Parchment or Wax Paper
- Baking Tray or Brownie Tin
- Line your Baking Tray or Brownie Tin with a piece of parchment/wax paper.
- Insert your cake pop/lolly sticks into your marshmallows, we pushed our sticks right through to the Bottom.
- Melt your chocolate, either in the microwave by checking and stirring every 20 seconds, or like we did by placing your chocolate into a heatproof bowl and sitting over a pan 1/4 full of water on a medium heat, holding the bowl with a tea towel and stirring until all melted with no lumps.
- Now dip each of your marshmallows into the chocolate (slightly tipping up the bowl so the chocolate gathers at one side and then dipping the side of the marshmallow twisting around and dunking to cover all sides).
- Place your marshmallows onto the tray and sprinkle on your sprinkles.
- Put your full tray into the fridge for 15 minutes to set.
♥ Always use a good quality chocolate like Menier Patissier for the very best taste, and you can use milk, dark or white chocolate for your pops.